Friday, February 11, 2011

How to get insurance for my diabetic supplies and doctor?

I am a type one diabetic, and I'm 17 now, but when I turn 18 I go on my own. Now my mother has Medicaid pay for everything, but I do not know what to do when I move. I would ask my mom for help, but it would just start a discussion about my plans to move. So can anyone help me with it. I have no idea something like this. This depends largely on the state where you live and what your plans are as you go. If you work as often as your employer will offer health insurance. If you go to school then it must be covered by Medicaid, your mother. If you are unemployed or not your company, will offer health insurance, you may qualify for Medicaid or your health plan that NY is a state-subsidized health insurance plan for people who do too much for Medicaid, and can not get a plan is the employer. Drew is correct. As your mother, Medicaid, your medical care needs. But if, as Drew's proposal that you do not qualify for assistance after relocation stuck, you can pay in cash suggests that you have brought the cost of your supply and the size of your doctor before emigration. With diabetes, it is not cheap, and you need a regular health care. Next time you ask him, if not for Medicaid, what it would cost to have me? The same applies to your doctor. You may find that even if you make enough for rent, food etc to pay, you will not be able to do that you take your diabetes. Fortunately now, you pay money for them if you have a job with health insurance through your employer. You can try the well-being of health insurance as Medicaid, but is not guaranteed, you will qualify .


Post a Comment